1. Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things.
2. Once at Elgin day-trippers visit a number of local sights.
3. On arrival, a six-course meal was top of the agenda.
4. The five survivors eventually reached safety, ragged, half-starved and exhausted.
5. When the great man arrived, the club"s manager personally escorted him upstairs.
6. From Wrexham centre take the Chester Road to the outskirts of town.
7. The night shift should have been safely down the mine long ago.
8. We got to the beach at five of one in the afternoon.
9. When the boat reached Cape Town, we said a temporary goodbye.
10. They are supposed to be here at about half four.
11. A deputation of elders from the village arrived headed by its chief.
12. The island may be reached by boat from the mainland.
13. We"d arrived the day before after a 10-hour passage from Swansea.
14. It had taken Masters about twenty hours to reach the house.
15. She travelled 14,000 miles by sledge across Siberia to Kamchatka.
Disregarding all the difficulties, we arrived here in time.
He arrived at the meeting place beforehand.
You must arrive at the airport two hours early.
It was a long journey, but we eventually arrived.
We eventually arrived at our destination.
He arrived yesterday.
One that arrives or has arrived.
When he reached the winning post he found that the tortoise had already arrived.
Following the road leads you to your destination in the end.
They braved the storm to reach the sinking ship.
Tom nicked in ahead of us before we arrived at the station.
You have to reflect on how to answer his questions before you get to his house.
This event long antedates the arrival of Columbus in America.
It happened prior to his arrival.
They arrived in Beijing yesterday.
The party broke up when the police arrived.
He had gone when I arrived.
Please send me word of your arrival.
I have to go to Chicago by tomorrow.
It takes me almost an hour to get there.
Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive inCanada.
The question is how to arrive at your opinions and not what your opinions are.
"If the past record is anything to go by, we will get there," he said.
How can I get there?